Sunday, March 25, 2012

Lynnderella Boy-Girl Party

Somehow, I lost my original pics with Boy-Girl Party so I decided to put it back on today.





One coat over China Glaze Fly. Boy-Girl Party is filled with blue, teal, red, fuchsia and pink glitters in a pink-tinted base. The glitter is also really dense and applies easily so there's no messing around with placement. Glorious! Fun Fact: ChG Fly has been sitting around in my untrieds since I bought it back in 2009 when it was released. That's a really long time... o.O


And after that swatch, I put it back on again for a mani...




This is one coat of Boy-Girl Party sandwiched between Ulta3 Blossom Fever as a base and Rimmel French Rose on top. I have fairy floss nails! So pretty! I think I'm beginning to appreciate pinks more and more. I've worn many pinks this month and I can't get enough of really girly looking manis.

14 comments:

  1. amazing, second mani is soo pretty and delicate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think BGP would look this good over baby pink! *jawdrops*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the second combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just posted BGP over Julep Helena.. kinda looks like Fly.  Once again, gorgeous swatches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sandwich!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!! I think the sandwich is my favorite of the two, I just love how it looks with the sheer pink overlay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! My favorite is the second combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, I like that second one. I don't have a pink jelly, but if I get my hands on the new OPI Soft Shades, I might have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the second combination. It looks like sugar sprinkled cotton candy.  :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Boy girl party is such a cute and fun glitter! I love it in the sandwich. Dang girl 2009! J/k I have no room to talk lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that second look, the glitter is gorgeous with the milky pink base :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kirsten Glitta GlovesApril 3, 2012 at 9:42 PM

    So glad I put this on my WL, it's gorgeous! I love it on you, especially in your sandwich :) Can I please possess your nails? They're so adorable and perfect <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to comment ♥