Thursday, August 2, 2012

L'Oreal Majestic Green and Lynnderella She Lived in a Swamp

Kristy sent me this pretty a little while ago. I still need to haul my butt over to Priceline so I can pick up a few of these new L'Oreals. They look very promising if this is anything to go by.



Majestic Green. Two coats. Majestic indeed! It's a very yellow pea green with heavy gold shimmer - so heavy it's almost metallic in finish. This can pull darker and more olive-y in different lights but most of the time, it is really bright and zingy. Love this so much.






With a coat of Lynnderella She Lived in a Swamp. Ugly-pretty, glittery goodness! I decided to be matchy-matchy the day I wore this and also had my pea green socks on. Yes, all you fashionable ladies out there feel free to throw stones my way LOL. I did get some "nice socks" comments from strangers though :)

18 comments:

  1. wow i love that green. fiercee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect Combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The two polishes were made for each other!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the L'Oreal! Is it part of the core collection?

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the final look and the L'Oreal one on it's own. will add this to the list of what i want!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy Heck! your pics of Majestic Green are divine - nice layering too

    ReplyDelete
  7. That green is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the combi is so beautiful!! or rather ugly-pretty is really the perfect way to describe this. I just don't know why I like this so much! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I really, really love that yellow-green color. That's a shade I could never get away with wearing as clothing, but wearing it on my nails would let me love it anyway! Great combo with the glitter, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning combo. Love ugly-pretty shades like these!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic!! I love ugly-pretty colors, and the glitter on top just hits it out of the park. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, that's amazing! I definitely need the L'Oréal polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooo, I love it on its own! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow !! Amazing :)

    Dear, I am hosting international giveaway, where 1 Lucky Winner can Win $50 Gift Card for MinistryOfRetail !! Just click the link below to enter :)

    Win $50 Gift Card from MinistryOfRetail
    ❤ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really have no idea. I think it might be LE but don't quote me on that

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh good grief that l'oreal polish is stunning. I am totally getting that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to comment ♥