Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Silver glitter gradient

My current manicure. It's very sparkly but somehow seems kind of subdued and feminine. Lots of fun!




For this mani, I used the Essence Gel-look topcoat (recommended and gifted to me by my bud Kristy) under Poshe to smooth things out and it seems to be a better alternative to Gelous. Everything is glassy smooth.

Here's the rest of what I used.

Left to right: Essence Wear Your Little Tutu, Etude House Glam Pearl, Sally Hansen Celeb City, Etude House Sparkling Silver, The Face Shop SL211

For those interested in a breakdown, it's one coat each of Essence Wear Your Little Tutu and Etude House Glam Pearl as a base. Then SH Celeb City on the tips for opacity and finally the gradient, created with Etude Sparkling Silver and The Face Shop SL211. Easy!

Thanks for visiting!

11 comments:

Thanks for taking the time out to comment ♥